- Get Help now. Call the Sexual Assault Prevention & Response Services 24/7 helpline at 1-800-871-7741. If using a TTY device, call 1-888-458-5599.
- Vounteer on our 24-hour Helpline Volunteer advocate needed on our 24-hour helpline! Make a difference in the lives of people affected by sexual violence. Are you over the age of 18, empathetic and dependable, with access to reliable transportation? Volunteer on our helpline! To find out more, call Kayce at 207-784-5272 or click here to send an email.
- 5th Annual Teal Ribbon Run in Oxford County! In recognition of Sexual Assault Awareness Month, it's our annual 5k benefit fundraiser in Oxford County! Click here for more info.
- April is Sexual Assault Awareness Month April is Sexual Assault Awareness Month. Click to learn about our events in the Tri-County area, and how YOU can participate.
- Learn Whether you're a survivor, a friend or a partner, everyone has a story about how sexual assault has affected their life. Learn to recover from sexual assault, how to help those who have been sexually assaulted, and how everyone can be part of the solution.
Sexual Assault Prevention and Response Services. Learn how our offices in Androscoggin, Franklin and Oxford Counties have joined to become a "super agency" with over 90 years of combined experience.
Every day, our programs aid the recovery of sexual assault survivors, while working for an end to the problem.